The Big Data Hadoop Certification Course from MyAbhyaas Academy has been designed to boost the participants’ career in the Big Data Analytics – one of the most sought after career opportunities in the 21st century. With ever-growing generation of data and need for effective interpretation of data – the demand for professionals with cutting edge knowledge on Hadoop is growing.
WHY BIG DATA COURSE FROM MYABHYAAS?
1. Everyday we are generating 2.5 quintillion bytes of data (source: IBM); businesses needs to analyze this data to develop intelligence and insights to take informed business decisions
2. As Hadoop offers software framework for storing and processing Big Data, the global Hadoop market is set to reach $84.6 billion by 2021 (Source: Allied Market Research)
3. There will be shortage of 1.5 million data experts by 2018 (Source: McKinsey)
4. Our program, which is developed by instructors with 20+ years of combined experience in Data Science field, will position you to benefit from the growing demand for Hadoop professionals.
5. The course provides exposure to high quality content, work activities and real-life projects, enabling best in class learning and exposure.
MyAbhyaas has specifically designed this course to make participants learn the practical aspects of using Hadoop in Big Data analytics. During this course, participants will learn about opportunities and challenges in Big Data, Hadoop ecosystem, HDFS and YARN architecture, MapReduce, Pig, Hive, Hadoop streaming using Python and basics of Apache Spark. The participants will work extensively on projects and assignments enabling them to prepare for real life scenarios.
Certification with grade will be issued based on the submitted assignments as well as performance in the final test.
KEY LEARNING FROM THIS PROGRAM
After successful completion of this course, the participants would be well versed in:
1. Conceptual understanding of the entire process of Big Data Analytics and Hadoop
2. Using Using HDFS, YARN, MapReduce, Hive, Pig for effective data analytics
3. Hadoop administration activities such as cluster monitoring, managing and troubleshooting
4. Practice real-life projects using Hadoop and Apache Spark
5. Business application of Big Data Analytics