MyAbhyaas Academy’s Certified Financial Analyst program is an intensive course to prepare graduate students of 2016/2017 batches from management, engineering, commerce, arts, and science domains for lucrative jobs in investment research domain as a financial analyst. Developed and delivered by professionals with rich experience in global investment banking & research domains, this course provides practical know-how and gets the candidates become “job ready”. We have established relationships with leading investment banks and global investment research companies to help candidates with their placements. Moreover, we provide training on interview preparations as an integral module of this course.
The Certified Financial Analyst program provides a deep understanding of the step-by-step approach on different research activities in the investment research space. The program will use a unique blend of modules on concepts and real world know-how to act as a practitioner’s guide to anyone who is going to make his/her career as a financial analyst. Our course is designed to encourage students to develop critical thinking abilities that will help them understand the strategic underpinning of different activities. Students will earn a certification that will differentiate their resume and will prepare them to face any interview from investment banks and investment research firms in a confident manner.
KEY LEARNING FROM THIS PROGRAM
- Step-by-step process and guidelines on best practices in financial analysis & research
- Various analytical frameworks and theoretical concepts as applied in investment banking deals
- Structuring key documents – pitch books, comps, valuation models etc.
- Learn about the valuation process and key related concepts
- Step-by-step learning on equity research, financial modeling and research note
- Improved skills about planning, researching and communicating ideas