MyAbhyaas’ Basic Technical Analysis program is designed to provide a practical approach to trading in equity, commodities and currency markets through a unique blend of modules on technical analysis and real world know-how.
After successful completion of this training, you would be well-versed on the following:
- A clear understanding of the stock market and how it functions
- A clear understanding of key technical analysis tools
- Charting and trends analysis to identify trading ideas
- A lattice of mental models that helps develop a trader’s mind-set and trade like professional
- Identify “buy” and “sell” patterns to effectively use trading strategies in F&O markets
Who Should Attempt This Program?
To benefit from this program a basic understanding of financial concepts is desired but not necessary. Following set of students will find it useful:
- Traders / Investors in stock, commodities and currencies
- MBA (or Masters) in Finance
- Charted Accountants
- CFA and FRM Candidates
- Graduates / Post Graduates (Engineering, Science, Commerce, Economics)
- Professionals working with financial institutions and consulting firms
What Should One Expect During This Program?
- Step-by-step technical analysis research process guidelines
- Training on various analytical frameworks and theoretical concepts through illustrative examples
- Access to online study materials and presentation 24×7
- Certification on successful completion
Faculty With Extensive Technical Analysis Experience
Abhijeet Kumar has over 12 years of experience working with leading Brokerage Firms, Hedge Funds, Investment and Financial Product Companies. Abhijeet is an independent analyst and is registered under SEBI (Research Analysts) Regulations 2014, Registration No. INH000000826.
Abhijeet is an entrepreneur and is running his own investor education firm – Mantra Research & Analytics and a website TheMarketMantra.Com (http://www.themarketmantra.com)
Technical Analyst, with a leading Brokerage in Delhi
Advocate, Trader in Stock Market
No Reviews found for this course.