As more and more consumers are coming online through digital revolutions – marketers around the works are looking innovative ways of connecting with their consumers. Any effective marketing tool includes multi-pronged strategies around various digital marketing channels and social media platforms. Digital Marketing includes many advertising channels including SEO, email marketing, social Media marketing, pay per click advertising, Google AdWords, mobile marketing and so on.
Growth Hacking – the new mantra for marketing – is all about effectively using digital platforms to achieve rapid growth. While companies are looking to add Growth Hackers to their team, the shortage of talent is a key roadblock. Anyone who becomes a practitioner in this field is only likely to grow in his career!
This workshop will have many real world case studies to illustrate how effective digital marketing campaigns are created and implemented. We will also discuss what differentiates an effective digital marketing strategy from an in-effective one. The workshop will focus on interaction and active participation from program participants.
The key learning from this work-shop would be:
• Step-by-step explanation on what Growth Hacking is and How it is effectively been used
• Discussion on various digital marketing channels and their effectiveness
• Discussion on emerging digital landscape
• Discussion on consumers’ digital presence and key trends
• SEO and effective SEO implementation
• Social Media marketing techniques
• Lead generation, optimization and management
• RoI on digital marketing initiatives
• Real life case examples of digital marketing