MyAbhyaas Academy’s School of Corporate Finance presents its flagship Executive Development Program in Investment Banking & Equity Research. This is an intensive program to prepare candidates for lucrative jobs in the Investment Research domains. Developed and delivered by professionals with 60+ years of combined experience in the global investment banking & research, this course provides practical know-how and gets the candidates become “job ready”. We have established relationships with leading investment banks and global investment research companies to help candidates with their placements. Moreover, we provide training on interview preparations as an integral module of this course.
This EDP by MyAbhyaas Academy is designed to boost participants career in investment banking (IB) domains and provide a deep understanding of the scope of investment research, deal lifecycle and product components. The IB components include learning step-by-step approach on different offerings in the investment banking research space; Screeners, Comps analysis, Tear-sheets, Pitch books, Market assessment, Target profiling, building an effective Valuation model, Formulating a convincing investment story and tracking various operating metrics. The equity research components include equity valuation, scenarios & sensitivity analysis and storyboarding different research notes.
The program will use a unique blend of modules on concepts and real world know-how to act as a practitioner’s guide to anyone who is going to be involved in investment banking. Our course is designed to encourage students to develop critical thinking abilities that will help them understand the strategic underpinning of different IB deals.
This course is for students who are looking forward to making a career in the Investment Banks. Students will learn all about roles and responsibilities of investment banks, deals identification and structuring, research and documentation underpinning IB deals – to earn a certification that will differentiate their resume and will prepare them to face any interview from investment banks in a confident manner. This course is also designed for working professionals who want to upgrade their skills and move up.
Time spent on the course would be:
- 100 Hours of extensive classroom / virtual training and discussions
- 80 Hours of assignments
KEY LEARNING FROM THIS PROGRAM
- Step-by-step IB process and guidelines on best practices
- Various analytical frameworks and theoretical concepts as applied in IB deals
- Key work streams in IB and understanding IB deals for different strategic priorities
- Structuring key documents – pitch books, comps, valuation models etc.
- Step-by-step learning on equity research, financial modeling and research note
- Identifying key business drivers for an effective fundamental company analysis and financial projections
- Valuing a company using DCF method
- Valuing a company using multiples and comparable firms
- Avoiding common mistakes in valuation
- Improved skills about planning, researching and communicating ideas
WHO SHOULD REGISTER FOR THIS COURSE?
The course is suitable for anyone looking to start his/her career in the investment banking and equity research domain. MBA Finance / CAs / CFAs who are looking forward to switch their career from other work domains to IB & Investment Research domains will find the course really effective.