In today’s competitive business environment, managers with a financial background are considered most efficient at managing any operating scenario. The key decisions center around issues like analyzing financial statements, understanding the nature of cost and ways to reduce cost, taking pricing decisions and sometimes selecting the best-suited option of financing the business. Hence, it is important for a senior professional to be equipped with financial decision-making tools for their individual as well as organization’s success.
The MyAbhyaas Finance for Non-Finance Professionals Certification program is designed to provide a step-by-step guide to non-finance professionals on key financial concepts that they can use to become an effective decision maker. Using a unique blend of concepts and real-world know-how, our course is designed to encourage participants to develop critical thinking abilities that will help them effectively use financial concepts as a decision-making tool.
KEY LEARNING FROM THIS PROGRAM
1. The Art & Science: of effective business decision making with the help of financial tools and techniques
2. Conceptual Know-How: of key financial concepts and their practical application in day-today business activities
3. Practical Application: through case studies on Impact of financial business decisions on the organization’s performance
4. Tools For In-depth Analysis: financial management & accounting; Financial statements and ratio analysis
5. Excel For Analysis: tools & tricks in Excel that are absolute necessaries for effective financial analysis
6. Cost & Profit Analysis: finance as a key decision-making tool – Budgeting, costing, and pricing and Break-even analysis
7. Capital Budgeting & Investments: evaluating corporate investment decision making – projects / M&A
8. Effective Execution: through improved skills about planning, researching and communicating ideas