In today’s competitive business environment, managers with a financial background are considered most efficient at managing any operating scenario. The key decisions center around issues like analyzing financial statements, understanding the nature of cost and ways to reduce cost, taking pricing decisions and sometimes selecting the best-suited option of financing the business. Hence, it is important for a senior professional to be equipped with financial decision-making tools for their individual as well as organization’s success.
The MyAbhyaas Finance for Non-Finance Professionals Certification program is designed to provide a step-by-step guide to non-finance professionals on key financial concepts that they can use to become an effective decision maker. Using a unique blend of concepts and real-world know-how, our course is designed to encourage participants to develop critical thinking abilities that will help them effectively use financial concepts as a decision-making tool.
KEY LEARNING FROM THIS PROGRAM
1. Business environment and the role of Finance
2. Key financial concepts and their practical application in day-to-day business activities
3. Impact of financial business decisions on the organization’s performance
4. Basics of financial management and accounting
5. Sources of capital for a business
6. Financial statements and ratio analysis
7. Financial calculation with MS Excel
8. Finance as a key decision-making tool – Budgeting, costing, and pricing and Break-even analysis
9. Financial tool for corporate investment decision making – projects / M&A
10. Improve skills on planning, researching and communicating ideas