- Where from can I access MyAbhyaas courses?
All online courses and its content from MyAbhyaas are accessible to enrolled students 24×7 from anywhere & everywhere. You just need Internet and your own login credentials to see course contents and progress on your dashboard.
- Can I review the work course content before enrolling for the course?
Yes, you review the following aspects before enrolling for the course:
- Details on course study modules and study sessions to understand what all aspects are being covered by the instructors
- Course introduction video
- Access on study session free to understand course content and audio / video quality
- If you want to speak with the instructor, we would be happy to organise a telephonic call
- What are the key benefits being associated with MyAbhyaas?
- Course materials that are easy to comprehend yet provides comprehensive learning through a unique blend of concepts and real world know-how
- Courses that are trusted by top companies in India and globally to train their professionals
- Courses that have unique mix of online content, individual mentorship, live discussion with trainers (VC) and other participants to help faster learning
- Courses that have helped career progression of hundreds of professionals
- What should I expect during any course?
- Step-by-step guide on learning the enrolled course(s)
- Access to systematically structured reading materials even after completing the course
- Training on various analytical frameworks and theoretical concepts through illustrative examples
- Access to online study materials and presentation 24×7
- Access to a mentor
- Online tests and quizzes across modules
- Continuous feedback on performance and improvement areas
- Certification on successful completion
- How will I be evaluated through the Program?
We believe “the journey of a thousand miles begins with a single step” and accordingly we evaluate and provide feedback through the program starting module one. At the end of each module you will be evaluated through online tests. Wherever applicable, evaluation and feedback will be provided on submitted assignments (MS Excel, MS Word, PowerPoint or PDF).
The final evaluation will be through an online test of 50 multiple-choice-questions and in some cases through a performance on a Capstone Project.
- When will I receive my certificate?
Once you have cleared final online test you will receive your certificate of successful completion of enrolled course(s).
- How can I make payment?
You can make online payments using any of the payment gateway options available on our website. The online payment can be made using credit card, debit card or net banking or payment wallets. Students using online payment mode can access their course materials as soon as we receive payment confirmation.
We have offline payment options available if for any reason, you are not able to make online payment. Offline payment can be made through Cash Deposits, Cheque or Demand Draft. Students using offline payment mode can access their course materials as soon as we get payment credit to our account.
- What if I cancel my enrolment – will I get refund?
We will refund in FULL any registration that is cancelled within 48 hours of the initial registration. Please note that refunds will be processed within 30 days of receipt of written request for refund. Kindly check our Refund Policy for more details.
- Do you offer any financial aid?
We do offer financial aid in terms of huge price discounts as well as 100% scholarships to deserving and economically backward candidates. We are in the process of tying up with NBFC and NGOs to provide further funding support to deserving candidates. For more information, please contact us on firstname.lastname@example.org with subject like as Financial Aid and we will get back to you with details.
- Will I get placement assistance?
We will definitely help a student’s placement through active support on resume building, interview preparations and education on best practices that companies look for. Moreover, we would actively write recommendation notes for well-deserving students to our industry contacts.
- Are all the courses time bound or self-paced?
Yes, all courses are self-paced that you can study at your convenience. We would have some live webinars for interactions with industry experts and instructors. Even if you miss these live webinars, you can go through the recorded webinars and interact with experts / instructors through emails.
- Can I take extra time to complete the course?
You can access all courses at your own pace and hence you would be the judge of time that you will take to complete any course. Since grades are based on your performance during evaluation exams and assignments, please focus on learning the concepts and their practical application rather than on time to finish the course.
- What is the difference between the instructor and the mentor?
Instructor is one who has designed the course and is delivering the course content and administrating quizzes and exams. In essence, Instructor is equivalent to a Professor in University. At MyAbhyaas instructors are normally academicians and corporate leaders with 10+ years of experience. Their course materials is generally focused on explaining theoretical concepts and application.
Mentor is like a counsellor to student who will provide personalized guidance to student through the course. At MyAbhyaas, mentors are normally corporate executives with 2-5 years of experience and they provide step-by-step guidance on how to apply learned concepts into real world scenarios.
- How can I access my mentor for the program?
Enrolled students have direct access to their assigned mentor through email and phone calls. Given that all our trainers are industry professionals, you would need to email them asking your queries or requests for a call. Allow them 24 hours to write/call back to you.
Moreover, our panel of experts are always monitoring the discussion board to help participants arrive at the right solution. Hence, you can post your query on the discussion board to get answers sooner.
- How can they help me achieve my goal?
Working in tandem, instructors and mentors are focused on helping you to enhance your skills, improve your learning abilities so that you emerge as competent professionals. Both instructors and mentors are there to facilitate step-by-step evaluation and enhancement of technical and conceptual capabilities.
For example, if you have gone through our equity research course while doing your MBA Finance, you will be ahead of your peers who have also done MBA in Finance but have no idea how to approach an equity research assignment. You will have at least a six month head-start to your peers.
- Who can answer my additional queries?
Please drop us a mail on email@example.com and we will get back to you within 24 hours.