Investment Banking Masterclass by MyAbhyaas Academy is designed to boost participants career in investment banking (IB) domain and provide a deep understanding of the scope of investment banking research, deal lifecycle and product components. The participants learn step-by-step approach on different offerings in the investment banking research space; Screeners, Comps analysis, Tear-sheets, Pitch books, Market assessment, Target profiling, building an effective Valuation model, Formulating a convincing investment story and tracking various operating metrics.
The program will use a unique blend of modules on concepts and real world know-how to act as a practitioner’s guide to anyone who is going to be involved in IB deals. Our course is designed to encourage students to develop critical thinking abilities that will help them understand the strategic underpinning of different IB deals.
This course is for students who are looking forward to making a career in the Investment Banks. Students will learn all about roles and responsibilities of investment banks, deals identification and structuring, research and documentation underpinning IB deals – to earn a certification that will differentiate their resume and will prepare them to face any interview from investment banks in a confident manner. This course is also designed for working professionals who want to upgrade their skills and move up.
KEY LEARNING FROM THIS PROGRAM
After successful completion of this training, students would be well-versed on the following:
1, Step-by-step IB process and guidelines on best practices
2. Various analytical frameworks and theoretical concepts as applied in IB deals
3. The Investment banking ecosystem
4. Key work streams in investment banking
5. Understanding IB deals for different strategic priorities
6. Structuring key documents – pitch books, comps, valuation models etc.
7. Learn about the valuation process and key related concepts
8. Improved skills about planning, researching and communicating ideas