Equity Research & Financial Modelling Masterclass by MyAbhyaas Academy will provide you with the skills to master the art and science of investment decision making, analyzing fundamentals of a company and creating robust financial models and arriving at the appropriate valuation of companies – the most sought after skills in the financial world. However, financial forecasting – the most critical aspect of any financial model – requires the practitioners to understand business drivers and operating environment for a business. Objective evaluation of these drivers along with competitive dynamics is key to making rights calls on a company’s expected performance.
In this live online instructor-led classroom, we will explain a detailed practical approach to financial modelling & equity valuation through a unique blend of modules on financial concepts and real world know-how. This workshop is designed to encourage students to develop critical thinking abilities that will help them solve challenging problems in valuation and develop skills that will help prepare them for a career as a financial analyst in investment banks, private equities, and other financial institutions.
KEY LEARNING FROM THIS PROGRAM
1. Identifying key business drivers for an effective fundamental company analysis
2. Discussion on analytical frameworks and concepts through illustrative examples
3. Step-by-step financial modelling process guidelines
4. Preparing financial spreadsheet to conduct historical fundamental analysis
5. Projecting income statements with assumptions based on business drivers
6. Projecting balance sheet and cash flow statements based on business drivers
7. Valuing a company using DCF method
8. Valuing a company using multiples and comparable firms
9. Avoiding common mistakes in valuation