The Data Visualisation with Tableau course from MyAbhyaas Academy has been designed to boost the participants’ career in the Business Analytics & Intelligence – one of the most sought after career opportunities in the 21st century. With ever-growing generation of data and need for effective interpretation of data – the demand for Data Visualization professionals is growing. Tableau is the leader in Business Intelligence Visualization software market for the fifth year in a row! (2017 Gartner Magic Quadrant for Business Intelligence & Analytics Platforms).
MyAbhyaas has specifically designed this course to make participants learn the practical aspects of Tableau in data visualization, analytics and dashboards creation. The focus of this program is to equip you with essential tools for data visualization and its practical application in deriving business intelligence & insights through real life industry assignments. All these to make the participants comfortable working on any Tableau assignment from day-one after completing this course.
The program, which is developed by instructors with 20+ years of combined experience in Data Science field, will provide participants exposure to high quality content, work activities and real-life projects, enabling the best in class learning and exposure. Certification with grade will be issued based on the submitted assignments as well as performance in the final test.
KEY LEARNING FROM THIS PROGRAM
After successful completion of this course, the participants would be well versed in:
1. Understanding Tableau architecture and using it in real life business analytics
2. Interpreting large data to discern complex trends and patterns to generate actionable insights
3. Understanding the need for data visualization for deriving business intelligence
4. Data collections, organization and simplification of data
5. Making advance insightful visuals and building interactive dashboards
6. Blending and arranging data from multiple sources’
7. Integrating Tableau with big data analytics platforms like R & Hadoop
8. Handling special field types and Tableau generated fields
9. Creating and using various parameters