Project Finance Modelling (M-CPFA® – MyAbhyaas Certified Project Finance Analyst) Program by MyAbhyaas Academy will provide participants with a deep understanding of how to build financial model on infrastructure projects and evaluate the financial feasibility of such project. This program will educate participants on theories; concepts and analytical frameworks related to project finance PPP transactions and will provide step-by-step approach on building financial models related with project finance transactions.
The program will use a unique blend of modules on concepts and real world know-how to act as a practitioner’s guide to anyone who is going to be involved in project finance modelling and financial decision-making. Our course is designed to encourage students to develop critical thinking abilities that will help them understand the economic, financial and strategic underpinning of different project finance deals.
KEY LEARNING FROM THIS PROGRAM
1. Understanding infrastructure projects and PPP transactions
2. Understanding the revenue, cost forecasting mechanism and financial statement structure
3. Understanding the financial mechanism and sources of funds in PPP transactions
4. Developing basic VBA model optimization macro code
5. Building, modifying and/or understanding financial models related with transactions
6. Evaluating financial feasibility and modelling techniques
7. Improved skills about planning, researching and communicating ideas